Re: [piecepack] Wiki Bug Report

That would be me. You're probably hitting the spam filter. You're either

1. Trying to post a non-ASCII character, or
2. Trying to post a word that's on one of the spam blacklists.

Check to see if the error dump tells you which word it doesn't like.
If you still can't figure it out. copy and paste to me.

Ron