Re: Mini-review of JCD piecepack from Blue Panther

Ben Finney <ben+yahoogroups@...> writes:

> Today I received my order from Blue Panther of two JCD piecepack
> sets <URL:http://www.bluepantherllc.com/JCDPiecepack.htm>. I ordered
> one each of Set 1 (original piecepack suits) and Set 3 (four seasons
> suits). Both were in birch plywood.

Photos of these sets will soon be online at
<URL:http://bignose.whitetree.org/gallery/20080611-blue-panther-piecepacks/>.

--
 &#92;          “Rightful liberty is unobstructed action, according to our |
  `&#92;        will, within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of |