Re: game pieces - sourcing

We used to make plastic piecepacks, but they were expensive ($45). With the increase in oil and commodity prices, I think they would be even more so now. The Hamtramck Idea Men (HIM) sell a game called "Gamer's Dozen" that uses alot of plastic pieces similar in size to piecepack tiles - they might be able to get you a source. www.idea-men.us

Steve Jones
Blue Panther LLC
justrag writes:
--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "sipig" <sperry@...> wrote:
I have not yet managed to find anywhere to get plastic for tiles, but
used the following for blank dice, counters and for pawns: [snip]

Have you managed to find any source of plastic tiles yet? If not, what
did you use? Matte board, paper and glue?
With the plastic tiles available, the dream of self-made plastic color
piecepack would become reality... rag