Re: [piecepack] Re: game pieces - sourcing

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:02 AM, Mark Biggar <mark.a.biggar@...> wrote:
> justrag wrote:
>> --- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com <mailto:piecepack%40yahoogroups.com>,
>> "sipig" <sperry@...> wrote:
>> > I have not yet managed to find anywhere to get plastic for tiles, but
>> > used the following for blank dice, counters and for pawns: [snip]
>>
>> Have you managed to find any source of plastic tiles yet? If not, what
>> did you use? Matte board, paper and glue?
>>
>> With the plastic tiles available, the dream of self-made plastic color
>> piecepack would become reality...
>
> Check out the picture and description at the bottom
> of my Designer's page on teh piecepack wiki:
> http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/Mark_20A_2e_20Biggar

I think it would be possible to get Litkoaero to make a piecepack for
you if you wanted.

http://www.litkoaero.com/page/LAI/JIMSLAB

They wouldn't be able to do color, but they should be able to etch the
symbols. Then you could crayon the correct colors and wipe away the
crayon on the top.

-Jason