Re: What's Up With Mesomorph Games?

Hi Eric,

Although I've never ordered from Mesomorph (the transport costs would be too high since I live in Europe) I did read about the bad customer service and bad handling of the orders. I do not know how to get in touch with them other than via their site.
I can only say that I never got any response when I offered to translate the rules to Dutch. They even ask people to help them do this on their site.
I hope you can either get your money back, or receive the piecepack set anyhow.

Good luck,

Roger Meertens