Re: [piecepack] Ludism.org wikis are back up

Ron Hale-Evans wrote:

BTW, I knew these searches were going to break. The Piecepack Wiki is
the only one of the five that makes such extensive use of custom
scripts. Mark Biggar, are you still out there?

Yeah, I'm still around. Unfortunately, I'm just about to go to Europe on sabbatical and I'm way too busy to work on anything except getting everything ready at work so I can leave. I be back in August and if there is still issues I can look at thing then.

--
mark@...
mark.a.biggar@...