Problems with Mesomorph?

I ordered a piecepack almost a month ago.  Seems to be the same story that others have experienced:

I received no order confirmation, so I had to e-mail them and within a day they e-mailed back to confirm my order.

A couple weeks later, having still not received the piecepack, I e-mailed them and received no response.

Another week passes, I e-mail again and still not response.

It's been about a month with no piecepack or response.  I'm thinking I'll send one more e-mail letting them know that I'll contact paypal to withdraw my payment.  I've already ordered a Icepack Piecepack and a Blue Panther JCD Piecepack (I would really like to do a comparison of the three).

How much longer can Mesomorph try to sell these if they continue to be so unresponsive?