Re: What's Up With Mesomorph Games?

I have experienced a similar problem.  I posted on here earlier about ordering from Mesomorph and never receiving the item or a response, so I've now gone through Paypal claims.  Still no response through there, either.

I ordered a Blue Panther pack, confirmation came immediately and the set was here in less than a week.

I ordered a set from Icepack Games the same day as the Blue Panther set, no confirmation, no response to my e-mails, no piecepack.

So what it's looking like is that both Icepack Games and Mesomorph are "dead" companies - although someone is probably still getting the money from Paypal dumped into their bank accounts.

The only place to order from is Blue Panther.

It's frustrating I had to pay about 100 dollars to learn that.