Re: home made tips?

This <a href="http://www.craftparts.com/";>website</a> has all the wood bits you need for making a piecepack, fairly inexpensively.  I purchased the parts a few years ago and made 12 piecepacks for my family members for Christmas.  All you have to do is paint on numbers/suits etc.  Piecepack.org has <a href="http://www.piecepack.org/Printable.html";>printable</a> piecepacks that you can print on cardstock and cut out.  Not as nice as wood, but more precise than hand painted pieces (at least when I painted them).