how to stuff

 Yes I find the jcd pdf to be the best for me. The sticker idea is great. I know about the org site what I was asking was for building tips, if there no pdfs on how to put together a home made piece pack. Then could we try and gather tips and tricks, like I found 2mm foam sheets and I trying to find out if I can use normal printers to to  print on the foam sheets directly.

 I love the concept of the piecepack And would like to make building home made piecepacks easier to do, plus there is something about home made that feels good. Originally Icehouse pieces were homemade which lead to the wonderful plastic pieces sold today. I love the piece pack pyramids better and hope to see Looney Labs one day make them or let others make stack-able pyrmids.

I have had a coin base multi use gaming device that I sat on for 7 years. It used 36 coins and with two sets one could play all the classic board games like chess, checkers, backgammon, dominoes, and was a very good radomizer. much like Alton Brown I don't like uni games. The concept of abstract gaming appeals to me alot. I would love to work more on this but I've never published any thing before. I like the public domain concept of piecepack and would like to add to it.

Don't mind my sig it's huge I know.

I'll huff an I'll puff and I'll talk your house down.

 So sayeth I, The big bad, Da #1 an only,  Pope Rev. Gobo Bouldernogin Watchful White Feather of Ninetails king of the flurbs, The first Crow of the Ragged Crows, Den Lord of the Kitsune of Amtgard, High Priest of the Home of Morton's Evangelists. A.K.A. H.O.M.E., Paged to Sir juicy  also founding member of B.A.D.A.S.S. Being a dick anonymous support system, who's motto is don't be a bad...ass, be badass because I'm a B.A.D.A.S.S. Hail Eris all hail Discordia!

Ninetail's twelve step program from a man who walks the path of a trickster.
Coyote, Fox, Raven, and that super sexy, at times psychopathic Bitch Eris had it right.
Note: rule 7 is really reference to mundane things not violence. I really hate having to explain my intentions of what I say to prove I'm not a danger to anyone.
Rule 1: Never ever underestimate me
Rule 2: Nothing is ever what it seems
Rule 3: There is fact in fiction and fiction in fact
Rule 4: Adapt improvise overcome
Rule 5: Aways know what you are consuming
Rule 6: When all else fails play dead
Rule 7: Many problems can be fix with well placed BOOM BOOM figurative and real. Plus fireworks are fun.
Rule 8: Live life like it the last day you'll live
Rule 9: Your not really living till you think "man that was stupid hope I make it of this alive".
Rule 10: The school of hard knocks is the best learning place ever invented.
Rule 11: All relationships rely on trust, honesty, communication, and companionship. Failure to maintain these things and the relationship dies. Maintain these things well and love is the reward. Sex can aid or destroy the relationship.
Rule 12: All men are assholes all women are bitches the trick is whether the bitch wants to be with the asshole, and vice versa.
Rule 13: You never truly know someone until you have either fucked them or fought them.
Rule 14: All you really need to know about me is Food, Fucking, and Fighting. This is both figurative and literal.
Rule 15: Ever one has the right to get fucked. Take that how ever you like.
Rule 16: When ills befall you seek a vet, as vets are trained to find what wrong with their patients with out the patient telling them anything.
Rule 17: Don't visualize although there are times that doing this is the better option. Do so at your own risk.
Rule 18: How can one learn if one listens with closed ears?

Hail Eris all hail Discordia!