Creating and selling Piecepacks

Hi all.

I'm just chock full of questions...

If I were to go for a slice of the art show/craft bazaar market and make my own piecepacks, would it be OK to include any of the games from the .org website if I said something like "When you pay for the materials, you get the rulebook free?" and pricing so as to reflect only the materials used (I work a lot with polymer clays, which would be REALLY cool as pieces)?  Obviously, the creators' names would appear in the reprints.

Would it be better/more kosher to simply include a "for rules and games, check out www...." card with the purchase?

Thanks!
Jeff