Mesomorph

	We have not had contact with Mesomorph in about a year, so we can
shed no new light on the situation.     We are not affiliated with
Mesomorph in any way.

	However, we don't like hearing that people don't get their games,
especially things Piecepack.  In fact, we remember that Piecepacks and
the support of the Piecepack community is what got us started making
games and accessories in the first place.

	So with that in mind, here's a proposal.

	If you have ordered a set from Mesomorph and not received it, we
will send you a free copy of Set 1 - Value Piecepack (anchor, sun,
moon, crown) .  This is a full piecepack set that utilizes the JCD
graphics (like all our piecepacks do).   Disks, pawns and tiles are
3mm thick birch plywood.  Dice are 19mm hardwood cubes.

	As with all such offers, there's alway a few stipulations....

	1) You actually have had to order a set and not received it.  (Yes,
we will take your word for it)

	2) We ask that you pay the postage ($4.95 for Priority in the US,
for other locations, we ask you pay the actual postage incurred - send
us an email).

	3) This offer is first come, first served - we have 15x Set 1 Value
Piecepacks  reserved for this - when they're gone, they're gone.
	If you would like to respond to this proposal, please send your
email to questions@... [1] and include "Value
Piecepack" in your subject line.
 Steve Jones
 Blue Panther LLC - Games, Accessories, Prototypes & Short Run Mfg
 Board Games Now LLC - the best indy board games
    .

Links:
------
[1] mailto:questions@...