Re: [piecepack] Re: Help requested with Piecepack Wiki cleanup effort

OK, the Table of Contents module has been installed. I didn't
configure it in any way, but I can if people need a certain behavior.

I decided not to install the Journal Pages module for now.

I also added the Comment Count Extension, which shows how many
comments are on a page's comments page. You can see it in action in
the Sandbox, which has 4 comments at the moment (look at the page
footer).

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/SandBox

I hope this will encourage people to use the comments pages more, and
possibly migrate some of the old comments from the main game pages and
so on to comments pages.

Ron