Re: [piecepack] Solo

My favorite piecepack solitaire is Zombie in my Piecepack, by David Beauchamp.

http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/ZombieInMyPiecepack

I've been playing a lot of it lately.

Note that I'm credited on this page for editing the text. I didn't
have anything to do with the game design at all; I just copied the
rules from BoardGameGeek and prettied them up a little because I think
this game deserves wider play.

Ron