Re: Rainbow Deck

If Clark's cards can not be found, I have created some similar cards in the past (inspired by the ones that Clark made). The files can be found at http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/44194/french-suits-playing-cards http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/44193/four-seasons-playing-cards- and http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/44192/piecepack-playing-cards

The basic idea is the same, but I made some small changes (different symbols on some cards and numbers in the centre of the card instead of x times the symbol).

Roger