GAMES magazine piecepack article updated with answer to puzzle

When I originally scanned the article from GAMES magazine, I neglected
to include the page from the Answers section with the answer to the
Fuji-san puzzle. I have now updated the file. Direct link to the PDF:

http://www.ludism.org/attachments/ppwiki/pp-games-july-2004.pdf

Thanks to W. Eric Martin and GAMES magazine for making this article
freely available.

Ron