Re: [piecepack] Re: Just released my own graphic set for the piecepack

Hi again,

  I just checked the wiki pages you suggested. Piecepack art is not
really the place to download the different available graphic sets...
If there's not a page for that with links to the original art, JCD's
and mine then maybe we should create it, don't you think, Ron? Right
now we have just vendors...

Cheers,

-Jorge