Re: [piecepack] A question on EpicFunHouse

Hi Kazunori,

I am one of the authors of Epic Funhouse. Without referring to the
diagram, let me clarify what I meant by "tipping".

"Tipping" means rotating the die by /only/ one face, in the direction
you are moving it. So, assuming you are seated at the south of the
board, if you are tipping the die north, you are rotating it one face
forward and away from you, with the result that it ends up on the
space to the north, with the side that was facing you before you
tipped it, on top after you tip it.

Just imagine a cubical box. If you knock it forward onto its side, the
box will be farther away from you with the side that was facing you on
top.

Ron