Re: [piecepack] Re: OT: New game system: the Kilodeck, or Deck of a Thousand Cards

Pawns can be two-sided, although they can't be laid flat - at least the ones we make.  Does that give them two dimensions?

SJ

--- On Wed, 2/9/11, Ron Hale-Evans <rwhe@...> wrote:

From: Ron Hale-Evans <rwhe@...>
Subject: Re: [piecepack] Re: OT: New game system: the Kilodeck, or Deck of a Thousand Cards
To: piecepack@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 9:05 PM

That's an interesting insight and food for thought. Because they're so
different in form and function, I never thought of piecepack coins and
tiles as lying along a coins/tiles "dimension".

Would the equivalent for dice be dice /sides/? Are pawns distributed
along a "compactified" dimension, because there are only 4 of them?

Ron

Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... ... http://ron.ludism.org ... (206) 201-1768
Mind Performance Hacks book: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596101534/