Re: [piecepack] Re: still playing Alien City

Sorry for not answering this before, it got filed away to another folder and
I just saw it by chance...

I think the only problem would be that you need 3 small pyramids in two
colors not used for the city. But I guess, if you print all the piecepack
pyramids you'll have extras from other suits not used in the game.

The rules to Alien City specify the use of large pyramids, but the size
really doesn't matter, so it would be possible to use the piecepack pyramids
of different sizes for each of the colors... In fact this makes it possible
to play the game with 2 Treehouse sets instead of a full Icehouse set...