Re: [piecepack] Wendy's and Piecepack. or Chick Fil A.

Some people (including me) have speculated that the new piecepacks
manufactured by ToyVault are going to be inexpensive, costing
something like a standard deck of cards. Certainly they've stated
their intent to mass-market piecepacks and get them into every game
and hobby shop in the US.

Ron H-E