Re: [piecepack] Wendy's and Piecepack. or Chick Fil A.

Oh, you should SEE the small parts that come with the Wendy's meals these
days.  They always have an "under 3" toy for the younger kids.  Something
big and chunky.  The big kid toys are a free for all.

But Wendy's wouldn't have to pay any royalties to use the piecepack.  They
can just sponsor it themselves.  All win.

Emily Page

-------->
follow me on twitter!  @emilypage
<-------