Re: [piecepack] Sad ToyVault news

 Our piecepacks are  available at your FLGS now - sets 1,2 and 3  -
and htey include the "Piecepack Gamer's Dozen which includes some of
the more popular games out there for piecepack.
 Blue Panther LLC - Games, Accessories, Prototypes & Short Run Mfg
 Board Games Now LLC - the best indy board games
 On Sat 30/07/11  5:29 PM , Ron Hale-Evans rwhe@... sent:
	Paul Blake, who initiated the 2010 ToyVault piecepack game design
 contest, told me in email today that it is now extremely unlikely
that
 ToyVault will publish the piecepack in any form, and that he is no
 longer employed there.
 This is bad news for the piecepack community, of course (not to
 mention Paul), but at least the winners of the contest and any other
 entrants can now publish their games on the Piecepack Wiki. I plan
 upload Relativity there later today.
 Ron H-E
 --
 Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe@... [1] ... http://ron.ludism.org [2]
... (206) 201-1768

Links:
------
[1] mailto:rwhe@...
[2] http://ron.ludism.org
[3] http://ur1.ca/4iaey
[4] http://ur1.ca/4iaf3
[5] mailto:rwhe@...?subject=Re:%20Sad%20ToyVault%20news
[6]
mailto:piecepack@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re:%20Sad%20ToyVault%20news
[7]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/piecepack/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwYXNlYmo5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MTEzODgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDUyODk2BG1zZ0lkAzM3MjAEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzEyMDY0OTYy?act=reply&messageNum=3720
[8]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/piecepack/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlZzFuamZiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MTEzODgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDUyODk2BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMxMjA2NDk2Mg--
[9]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/piecepack/message/3720;_ylc=X3oDMTM0YTZsYzM0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MTEzODgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDUyODk2BG1zZ0lkAzM3MjAEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzEyMDY0OTYyBHRwY0lkAzM3MjA-
[10]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/piecepack/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJma25mazhxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MTEzODgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDUyODk2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzEzMTIwNjQ5NjI-?o=6
[11]
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/piecepack;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaGZrYWl0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1MTEzODgEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDUyODk2BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTMxMjA2NDk2Mg--