Re: New retail piecepacks: Blue Panther Followup

Steve Jones <bluepantherllc@...>
writes:

> Set 1 and Set 2 pics are on the piecepack page, as is a pic of War &
> Piecepack and Elemental Piecepack

Sorry, perhaps I wasn't clear enough. Let me try again:

Before buying the games, it would help the purchaser to see some
*high-resolution* photos (say, 800px or more) of the *actual* equipment.

A low-resolution shot of War & Piecepack is useful, but not enough to
examine the pieces.

An image of the graphics for the other piecepack sets, without showing
the actual parts of those sets, is not useful for the above purpose.

Can you please get high-resolution photos of *each* set, preferably
multiple for each set showing different parts, and link them from the
product page for that set?

--
 &#92;     “Please do not feed the animals. If you have any suitable food, |
  `&#92;                     give it to the guard on duty.” —zoo, Budapest |