Re: [piecepack] piecepack construction

On 9/30/2012 9:48 AM, Daniel Ajoy wrote:
hi ,

what is the best way to create the coins? I'm thinking I should print
the designs on sticker paper and the use some type of chip as the body
of the coin. What are good chips for this?

And is it true that the standard size for the tiles is 2x2 inches?

Daniel

The easiest way is either 3/4 inch clear plastic acrylic disks that you can get at a plastics supply store (Like TAP Plastics http://www,tapplastics.c0m) or wooden disks fram a craft supply store (like Michaels http://www.michaels.com/).

Yes tiles are usually 2x2 inches, coins are usualy 2/4 inch

See my wiki page for a picture of a set made by stickers on plastic parts (all from TAP)

http://ludism.or/ppwiki?action=browseoldid=Mark_20A_2e_20Biggarid=Mark_A._Biggar

Mark Biggar

--
mark@...