Introducing myself; Piecepack designs

Hi folks,

I recently looked into the Piecepack in more detail and found it pretty
exciting. I've designed my own coins and tiles (I've bought dice and pawns
on Ebay) and I've attached them if you're interested (unfortunately I
stuffed up some of the line widths for the blank tiles).

With my friends or by myself I've played a few games: Fuji-san is a
favourite, I also enjoyed Zombies in my Piecepack and Galaxy Express from
the solitaires. Last night we played Delegate Dash and San Andreas, both of
which we took a while to understand.

Cheers,

*Bill
*