Re: Introducing myself; Piecepack designs

Welcome to the group, Bill. There's a files section at the Yahoo groups page that you can use to post your files.

If you enjoy Fuji-san, you might want to try the Fuji-san puzzles I posted on the piecepack wiki.
http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/Fuji-san

There's a discussion of recommended games on BGG.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/962135/some-of-the-best-games

Don