Re: Piecepack pyramid dimensions

--- In piecepack@yahoogroups.com, "kelvsyc" <kelvsyc@...> wrote:

> I'm planning to cut some acrylic to assemble a set of piecepack pyramids.  Does anyone know what the dimensions should be, and how thick the pyramids should be?  What about other properties (hollow vs solid, etc.) of the pyramids?

I would suggest printing a set from the files section and using those for a guide http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/piecepack/files/Piecepack%20accessories/ Since they are suppose to be able to fit on the squares on a tile, the largest one (F) should be no more then 1/4 the size of a tile. As far hollow versus solid, ideally hollow, but solid would still work (and still be pretty cool). How thick they should they be (I assume you mean the acrylic),,,I would say as thin as possible, especially if you want to make them hollow and stackable.
Tim Schutz
P.S. I would love to see a picture when you finish.