Re: [piecepack] Re: The Infinite Board Game

On 04-Nov-2015, sshum2003@... [piecepack] wrote:
> "The Infinite Board Game
> https://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/40849/first-look-infinite-board-game";
> is a piecepack set plus a 180 page soft cover book with about 50
> piecepack games.

Thanks, I had no idea what this thread was about until you pointed us
to that entry.

The entry doesn't have enough detail to tell what the set is like;
essentially the only thing one can really tell is the nice solid bold
colours on the pieces.

--
 \     “It's my belief we developed language because of our deep inner |
  `\                  need to complain.” —Jane Wagner, via Lily Tomlin |