Piecepack games that have a "miniatures game" feel

Hi folks,

I've been thinking about creating a miniatures game (like Warhammer, Warmachines, etc.) using a piecepack, with twelve of the coins representing one force and six of the tiles representing another (so it would be asymmetric - I'm imagining Heroes vs Monsters).

I was wondering if there's any existing piecepack games that you'd recommend that I check out. Not necessarily miniatures-like games themselves, but games with elements that could be borrowed or modified to fit a miniatures game like the one that I've described. E.g. if there's a game that does movement in an interesting way, or that keeps track of health points, or spells, or whatever else, or that has an interesting battle system.

Thanks,
Chris