Re: [piecepack] publishing modified piecepack games on the wiki

FYI, most open source projects track changes and old versions of files in a
version control system like Github. Our wiki is peculiar in a couple of
different ways. First, if you replace or delete a file that has been
uploaded to the wiki (as opposed to having been linked to), that file POOF!
vanishes. Maybe it's in the Internet Archive; I haven't checked. Second,
OddMuse (our wiki software) only tracks six months' worth of changes.

Please develop a non-destructive policy for making changes, especially
deleting files. Thanks.

Ron

--
Ron Hale-Evans ... http://ron.ludism.org <http://ur1.ca/4iaf3>