Re: [piecepack] publishing modified piecepack games on the wiki

Hi All,

As promised I have come up with some draft guidelines for publishing modified versions of games on the wiki <http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/GuidelinesForPublishingGames>, and I've started off the discussion by explaining why I think it's useful to have them on the comments page <http://www.ludism.org/ppwiki/Comments_on_GuidelinesForPublishingGames>.

Ron could you please link to the draft from the main page of the wiki.

Please add your voice to the discussion on the wiki so that anyone who is active on the wiki but not on this list is not left out.

Thanks
- Jessica