Re: [piecepack] New piecepack Facebook group

On 05-Feb-2018, Jessica Eccles jade@... [piecepack] wrote:
> I am opposed to facebook so I won't be joining you there. But I
> understand that it's good to give the piecepack more visibility and
> yahoo groups really doesn't do that.

Likewise, I will not be joining Facebook, so can't participate there.
You are not alone :-)

I hope the Piecepack community can find a community-controlled home
forum somewhere.

--
 \        “Perchance you who pronounce my sentence are in greater fear |
  `\   than I who receive it.” —Giordano Bruno, burned at the stake by |