Duodecimal cards

Hello

I've been toying with the idea to make a deck of cards based on the
piecepack and a few weeks ago I've come up with:

https://www.trueelena.org/fantastic/feelies/3d_printed_piecepack.html#d
(the second link, to duodecimal cards)

I've used (a subset) to playtest something that is basically cluedo
(US clue) for the piecepack and I've tried a few traditional card games
with success.

It is based on the following ideas:

* it should be "similar" to the piecepack in some way;
* it should be compatible with a traditional deck of 52 cards.

For each suite it has 12 cards numbered with the duodecimal digits: 0,
Ace, 2, 3, ..., 9, X, Z, which in my opinion fit nicely with the 0-5
values of the piecepack elements, plus a suite card (no value).
On the printable pdf above I had room for two more cards, so I've added
one with all of the suites and one with the values; those can be
skipped, or used as jockers.

When playing games for the standard deck I believe it's better to
reorder the cards so that the suite card becomes the ace, digits 2 to 9
are of course cards 2-9, 0 is used as 10 and Ace, X and Z become the
face cards (I'm still not sure which one is more intuitive as which).

The PDF above has cards in the euro mini board game size (44 mm x 67
mm) and prints on A4 paper.
--
Elena ``of Valhalla''