Re: Winners of the current piecepack game design contest

Will everyone who had a game in the contest please drop me an email? I'm not sure everyone who competed even knows the contest is over; there are 80 or 85 members in the Facebook group at this point, but only 20 have seen the announcement.

For some reason, my email often goes to spam folders, so if you haven't emailed me before, please whitelist me.

I'm especially interested in hearing from Chris Goodwin (Tingle). I've heard from all the other winners.

Thanks,

Ron