Re: Piecepack Icons

Hear ye, here ye,

In the file area, you will now find the symbols used for the suits
and swirl.  They're in gif format, but I also have eps files, if
anyone needs higher quality.  There are large and small
versions of each suit (sun, moon, crown, fleur de lys), as seen in
the pdf docs on the Galloglass site.

On a related note, has anyone printed out the pdfs to make a set?  I
haven't had a chance yet, and I'm curious how it will work.  If so,
what material did you use?  Was it difficult to line everything up?
That kind of thing.

Regards,
Piecepackin' Paul