Re: [piecepack] Re: Piecepack Icons

Thanks Paul...  that will be a great help.

     Yes, James printed out all our pdf files using his Color Laser
printer.
    They were printed on full page label, and I cut them out with a
paper cutter and a pair of scissors.

       I applyed the labels to the wood tiles James is using when he
rubber stamps a set.
     Everything seemed to work out great....

     Chris