Re: [piecepack] Need Help with Hanging Gardens Rule

James,

   Sounds like a very original game.  I'd vote for eyeballing LOS
and using a string for close calls.
   While it's true this is imprecise, it sounds like a pretty informal
game, so I doubt you'd have much daggers-drawn rules-lawyering
over line of sight interpretations.  And if my group were playing it,
I think we could live with the concept of taking care not to nudge
pieces, and reconstructing carefully when it happens.  Anyone
who plays out miniatures battles lives with that kind of thing.

    While I'm here, what's the status on the piecepack?  Any
foreseeable for-sale date?

Cheers,
Jim