Piecepack Seminar at GenCon

For Anyone Attending GenCon,

   I will be giving a seminar all about the piecepack on Suday,
August 5 from 10am til noon (Event #9059).  The seminar is
FREE.  We will be discussing the concept behind the piecepack,
the composition of the piecepack, and tips for designing
piecepack games.  We will also be demoing some piecepack
games as best we can (given table space limitations and
depending on the number of attendees).  Please come join us if
you will be at GenCon -- great fun, be assured.

Thanks,
James Droscha
Galloglass Games