A Word About Attachments

Piecepack List Members,

   Due to the recent rash of email attachment viruses, I have
turned off the ability to include attachments on postings to this
list.  Though no viruses have yet struck this list, I felt it prudent to
engage preventative measures.  However, all members are
allowed to upload files into the file area
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/piecepack/files), so if you need
to include a diagram to illustrate a rules draft or to clarify some
other topic of discussion, please feel free to upload a file and
refer to it in your post.

Thanks,
James