Killer App?

Hi All,

   Greg Aleknevicus gave the piecepack a nod over at the Games
Journal last week (http://www.thegamesjournal.com).  He raises
some interesting points, among them his belief that the success
(presumably proliferation?) of the piecepack will depend on the
development of a "killer app" for the system.  That is, he asserts
that it needs a single game compelling enough for games to
purchase a piecepack just so they can play that one game.

   I am curious about others' thoughts on this matter.  Personally,
I wonder if there even could be one such game.  It seems like
that "killer app" might be a different game for each person.

   What do you think?

Game On,
James