Piecepack.org Clarification

Hi All,

   I'm enjoying the discussion regarding the "killer app" issue.  I
appreciate folks expressing their thoughts on this matter.
   But since the piecepack.org site and the original intent and
"marketing" of the piecepack are being brought to the fore, and
since we have several new members on the list, I wish to take a
moment for clarification to avoid potential confusion.
   James Kyle (that's me) is the designer of the piecepack.  The
piecepack.org site is maintained by Mesomorph Games, the first
company to publish piecepack sets.  I am not a member of
Mesomorph and have no financial interest in the company.
   I do believe this is probably a good forum for suggestions
(such as Frank's) concerning content on the piecepack.org site;
would someone from Mesomorph care to comment one way or
the other on how/where they would like to get comments about
the site?

Thanks,
James