Directional Pawns?

All,

   How do you feel about the possibility of changing the
piecepack components specification to require the four pawns to
indicate direction?  I strongly considered this when developing
the piecepack, and Rob suggested it a couple weeks ago.  I
always figured that a ruleset could call for directional player
tokens and players could provide them from other games, but if
you're travelling with a piecepack, it would be nice not to have to
rely on other game parts for as many games as possible.  Any
opinions one way or the other?

Game On,
James