Re: [piecepack] Rendering images of the piecepack

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 01:37:34AM -0000, rmundsc@... wrote:

> I uploaded an image to the photo section of this group.  I made the
> image using the povray tool which is available for free from
> www.povray.org.  I am building up a set of complete primitives for
> the piecepack.  As you can see, all I have so far are pawns and grid
> side of tiles.  When I have a complete set I will post them on the
> group for everyone to play around with making images of games.  I am
> planning to use this to make images for my book of games.
>
> Regards,
> Rob.

First, hope everyone on the piecepack list is safe and sound, and
their loved ones are too.

Second, Rob, I just wanted to say I think this is _very_ nice work,
and I hope to make use of it myself for my own rules.  I hope the
graphics already available of piecepack suits, etc., save you some
time.  I can't wait until you post your povray source files.

Ron H-E

--
    Ron's Info Closet: Center for Ludic Synergy, Kennexions Glass Bead Game,