Rendering images of the piecepack

Hi,

I uploaded an image to the photo section of this group.  I made the image using the povray tool which is available for free from www.povray.org.   I am building up a set of complete primitives for the piecepack.  As you can see, all I have so far are pawns and grid side of tiles.  When I have a complete set I will post them on the group for everyone to play around with making images of games.  I am planning to use this to make images for my book of games.

Regards,
Rob.