Re: [piecepack] Is the piecepack color-blind friendly.

>> I have been showing the piecepack to people I know, and I have had
>> two people tell me that they would not buy it because the are
>> red/green colorblind and they can not tell the difference between
>> the red and green pawns.  I am not color blind so this was an
>> eye-opening (no pun intended) experience.
>
> Perhaps your friends could put a rubber band around either the green
> or red pawn, to distinguish it from the other.  That's simple enough.

This is a good suggestion.  Alternately, they could put a small dot of
white-out or paint or ink on the top of one of the easily confused pawns.
I'm sure there are any number of very simple modifications that could be
made to make the pawns easily distinguishable.