Re: [piecepack] Playtesters needed for WORMHOLES

We're not ready to release the rules yet, but we are sending you the
rules in email.  We need playtesting comments within the next day or
two if our rules are to make the second edition piecepack rulebook, so
if you can help, that would be great.  If you can't, later comments
are still appreciated.

Anybody else want the rules?

Ron H-E