Re: Wormholes

--- In piecepack@y..., Ronald Hale-Evans <rwhe@l...> wrote:
> The rules for Wormholes, version 0.5.2, are now available at
>
>   http://www.ludism.org/piecepack/wormholes.html

   Excellent.  Thanks for posting the rules, Ron!  I look forward to
trying it out this weekend.  I'll email you privately with any
questions or comments we generate.
   I assume Mesomorph has talked to you about getting the ruleset (or
at least a link to it) up at the piecepack.org site?

> You can also get snazzy standard piecepack logo graphics in various
> formats, sizes, and resolutions in that directory as well, i.e.
>
>   http://www.ludism.org/piecepack/

   Cool.  http://www.ludism.org/piecepack/pplogo_sm72.gif seems
broken.  I'm trying to view it with ie5 on Win2K (cuz, uh, I'm at
work right now, slap my wrist), and it only shows half the graphic.
Also, the file size looks too big, so I think there's something wrong
with that file.  The others look great.

> Thanks to my wife Marty (co-designer of Wormholes) for the logo
> graphics.

   Thanks, Marty!

> (The logo concept is of course by James Kyle.)

   And Karol at Mesomorph... it was sort of a parallel evolution
thing.

Game On,
James