Re: [piecepack] Re: Wormholes

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 05:36:29PM -0000, James K Droscha wrote:
> --- In piecepack@y..., Ronald Hale-Evans <rwhe@l...> wrote:
> > The rules for Wormholes, version 0.5.2, are now available at
> >
> >   http://www.ludism.org/piecepack/wormholes.html
>
>    Excellent.  Thanks for posting the rules, Ron!  I look forward to
> trying it out this weekend.  I'll email you privately with any
> questions or comments we generate.

Thanks, James!

> > You can also get snazzy standard piecepack logo graphics in various
> > formats, sizes, and resolutions in that directory as well, i.e.
> >
> >   http://www.ludism.org/piecepack/
>
>    Cool.  http://www.ludism.org/piecepack/pplogo_sm72.gif seems
> broken.

OK, I fixed it.  The small logos are now called pplogo_sm.* instead of
pplogo_sm72.*, cos they may or may not be 72 dpi anymore.  (I believe
the .gif is 66 dpi.)

> > (The logo concept is of course by James Kyle.)
>
>    And Karol at Mesomorph... it was sort of a parallel evolution
> thing.

Right.  I remember the story now.  But we're using your ordering of
the suit symbols.

    Ron's Info Closet: Center for Ludic Synergy, Kennexions Glass Bead Game,