Re: Seattle Cosmic report; piecepack-Icehouse game

--- In piecepack@y..., Ronald Hale-Evans <rwhe@l...> wrote:
> Snowman Meltdown, a new
> hybrid piecepack-Icehouse game (the first of its kind, as far as I
am
> aware).

   The premise for Snowman Meltdown is very amusing.  I look forward
to testing the game when you feel you are far enough along with the
design.

   Yes, to the best of my knowledge, this is the first design to make
use of both a piecepack and an Icehouse set.  Good show on including
the Black Ice expansion to match all four colors.

Game On,
James